Randy N. Simon, DDS
Dr. Randy N. Simon was born and raised in Hewlett, New York. He attended the University of Michigan where he graduated with a Bachelor in Science (BS), and then received his Master of Biomedical Sciences (MBS) from Rutgers’s University Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences. Dr. Simon continued on to earn his Doctorate in Dental Surgery (DDS) from New York University College of Dentistry (NYUCD). During his time at NYUCD, Dr. Simon was voted Student of the Month, elected to the student government, and was selected to the prestigious Honors in Endodontics program offered to a small group of highly motivated students with a high level of academic achievement who are interested in endodontics. Dr. Simon was also recognized by the New York State Association of Endodontists by being chosen for the annual Student Achievement Award, presented to the senior student who has shown a broad interest in endodontics and demonstrated exceptional involvement in their classes.
After graduating NYU Dentistry with his DDS degree, Dr. Simon was accepted directly into the 2-year Advanced Education Program in Endodontics at New York University. He trained under internationally known faculty including Dr. Paul A. Rosenberg, Dr. Asgeir Sigurdsson, and Dr. Louis Lin. Over the course of his time at NYU, Dr. Simon participated in research, and was a co-author of a presentation at the American Association of Endodontists Annual Meeting.
Dr. Simon is Board-Eligible for the American Board of Endodontics. He takes a special interest in discussing each phase of the treatment with his patients to ensure they are at ease and comfortable.
Dr. Simon is married and when he is not in the office, he enjoys spending time with his family, including nine nieces and nephews.
- New York University College of Dentistry
• American Board of Endodontists (ABE), Board Eligible
• American Association of Endodontists (AAE)
• American Dental Association (ADA)
• Alpha Omega International Dental Fraternity
- • American Board of Endodontists (ABE), Board Eligible
• Dental License (Specialty Permit): New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Florida
• CDCA ADEX EXAM (Formerly NERB): Passed, February 2019
• National Board Dental Examination (NBDE) Parts 1 and 2: Passed, January 2019
• Basic Life Support (BLS): July 2021 – July 2023
- • Dental License (Specialty Permit): New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Florida
- Hospital Alliances
- New York University College of Dentistry, Department of Endodontics